We want to know if you or your organization would be interested in sponsoring the 5th annual Roanne’s Race, a Livermore-based 5k/10k event and 501(c)3 non-profit organization in support of cancer research and awareness, most specifically in the under-50 age range.
Roanne’s Race is an event created by the friends and family of Roanne Cairel, a Livermore native who lost her battle to colon cancer in 2011 at the young age of 24. She is very missed, and wanted to be remembered by a walk/run that would raise funds for colon cancer research. Past events have hosted more than 450 runners and walkers and raised nearly $10,000 that went to support the Never Too Young initiative through the Colon Cancer Alliance.
This year’s event will be held the first weekend November in Livermore, CA. Your sponsorship would be helpful in fulfilling Roanne’s desire to raise funds for colon cancer research, and proceeds from the event will be donated to the Colon Cancer Alliance, also a 501(c)3 status organization that is dedicated to increasing screening rates and survivorship. For your records, the Roanne’s Race EIN: 45-4332972
Event Sponsor Level: $1,500 Donation
- This premiere level of sponsorship includes 5 race entries as well as your name and/or logo on the back of the runner’s t-shirt, on all advertisements and publicity efforts, and a prominent place on the home page of Roannesrace.com.
Gold Level: $500.00 Donation
- This level of support includes 3 race entries as well as your name and/or logo on the back of the runner’s t-shirt and your logo on the home page of RoannesRace.com.
Silver Level: $250.00 Donation
- This level of support includes 2 race entries as well as your name and/or logo on the back of the runner’s t-shirts.
Bronze Level: $100.00 Donation
- This level of support includes 1 race entry as well as your name and/or logo on the website.
$150.00 Non-Profit Donation – $300 For-Profit Donation
- This level of support includes 3 race entries as well as your name and/or logo on the back of the runner’s shirt. You will also be invited to set up a table or tent at the event in Livermore to promote or giveaway goods or services that are relevant to Roanne’s Race. Details and an application form will be available in June on RoannesRace.com.
Should you be unable to contribute monetarily, perhaps you could help out other ways to support this great cause. For example, after the race during the awards ceremony we will have a drawing for door prizes. Perhaps you could donate a door prize, such as a gift certificate. Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated and would help make the Roanne’s Race 5k/10k possible. Please contact us at 831-238-4811 or send an email to info@RoannesRace.com.
Donations by check are welcome by mail:
1586 Parkside Ct Tracy, Ca 95376
Or you can donate online here: http://www.active.com/donate/roannesrace
We value your support and as a sponsor, we would like to invite you to attend Roanne’s Race. We would greatly appreciate your presence at Roanne’s Race so that we can publicly thank you for your gracious support.
Roanne’s Race is now accepting credit card and PayPal donations to help with non-profit start-up costs and donations to the Colon Cancer Alliance, an organization which will use the funds raised for colon cancer research and screenings.
Roanne’s Race is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization that donates proceeds to the Colon Cancer Alliance, a leading colon cancer research and awareness group, and a 501(c)3 organization.
As always, proceeds from registration fees (after we’ve paid for race expenses) go directly to support research initiatives. REGISTER HERE!
HUGE thank you to all of our 2015 sponsors! We could not have done this without you.
Peak Consulting Group Inc.
Hands On Chiropractic, Dr. Wayne Coleman